How too keep your school clean
To keep your school clean do the following.
- desk- clean your desk organized put books in order by subject
- lockers-clean your locker by putting books on the shelf makesure your coat is hung up makesure no dirt is in your locker.
- lunchroom - help people pick-up trash off the floor and off the tables and put the trash in the garbage can and sweep the floor.
- locker room- help pick-up paper off the floors
- hallways- clean up trash and help get marks off the lockers in the hallway
- classroom-help pick-up paper and trash and posters up and take the tape off of it and throw the tape away
- schoolbus- help pick-up gum rappers and other trash
- gym- help pick-up the basket balls and put them back on the ball rack.
- school grounds- pick-up newspapers, cans, pop bottles, and etc
- neighborhoods- pick-up paper, boxes if theres any, pick up- tires and hood caps